Monday 28 April 2014

Trinkets Update

Hi Everyone,

How are you all?!? I was really under the illusion that Spring had finally arrived, but today the cold weather has returned and as I write this in my workshop I can hear the rain pattering on the roof! Oh well, hopefully it will return soon!!

Things at Trinkets HQ have been a bit slow lately, what with the time of the year and colds hanging around me and my family I haven't been creating as much as I would like.  I have done lots of designing but not so much actual making of jewellery.  Today after a spell of time sat on the sofa trying to get rid of my cold I have actually made it back out to my workshop and whilst working on a few orders I have also finally got some designs underway.  I shall be posting some photos when I've finished the latest designs.

In the meantime I have been having lots of fun with my little Bonnie and I promised you I'd post up the details of our Foamy Fun we had the other day!!










First of all make the foam using a couple of tablespoons of washing up liquid, a few drops of food colouring and about 1 cup of water.  Then whisk with a handblender for a few minutes until it starts to expand and get thick! It's easy peasy!! We used pink and blue food colouring.










Add a child .........










..... and toys, fish, dollies whatever you like and play play play!














Bonnie seriously enjoyed playing in the foam and getting all her toys involved! Needless to say she was soon drenched and all manner of things had been put in the foam, stones, shells, leaves and basically anything she could get her hands on!! Good cheap fun though!!

Hope you all have fun trying this out with your little ones!!
Heidi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts