Tuesday 26 January 2010

New Necklace!

Hi

Finally I have finished my beautiful pink sea bead necklace. I am really pleased with how it has turned out, and just in time for Valentines Day! The sea beads are really simple but still stunning, just like the glass you see washed up on the seashore. In between each sea bead is a pink opal swarovski crystal which really sparkles. I made some hammered links to go between the beads and silver chain which gives another sparkly element to the piece. I am thrilled with how it has turned out, just need to put it on my website now.

Also you can see in the piccies below I have made a little millefiori valentines themed bracelet. Really cute millefiori hearts with sterling silver balls in between and silver toggle clasp, simple but really cute and colourful. I have also made one with just round beads. Lets just hope some men see my website and get their wallets out for their Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts