Friday 6 August 2010

New Sea Glass Range & Trinkets Summer Sale

Well I was planning to mention something in my blog about being inspired by the summer sun, but as I sit here typing outside is both dark and rainy and it feels more like autumn! Anyway I have been working with some really beautiful sea glass beads which really are made from the tumbled glass you find on the beach. I love working with such natural materials and to imagine the journey they have had to get to where they are. If you thought about wearing a bit of old glass bottle around your neck or on your ears it wouldn't sound very appealing but the colours and unusual shapes are really quite beautiful. Here are a few of the pieces I have been making: -
I hope you like my designs so far, it is so nice to find another material you really enjoy working with, that's the pleasure of jewellery making!
Now for the next two weeks I am offering all Trinkets By Moonlight followers 15% off all jewellery on my website www.trinketsbymoonlight.com. All you need to do is put the code aug10 where requested at checkout and you will get a huge 15% off your order! Might be time to stock up for Christmas presents?!?!
Trinkets By Moonlight will be taking a well deserved break on 23rd August but any orders during this time will be carried out at the beginning of September.
Take Care,
Heidi
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts