Wednesday 7 July 2010

New hammered heart pendant!



It has been a while, once again, since I have posted on here! What with the new family addition and quite a few craft fairs things have been busy busy! We have just managed to dash away for a long weekend in our caravan in Wiltshire. We stayed on a most amazing little farm near Trowbridge and my little one loved going around with the farmer everyday feeding all the animals. He was very much the Pied Piper and had a gang of children following him twice daily for feeding the animals! We went off to Longleat for the day too which we all really enjoyed and seeing the lions up close was just incredible! Unfortunately we couldn't visit the monkey enclosure as they are all poorly at the moment, at least it saved our windscreen wipers from being wrenched from our car though! So we have had a bit of a break and now it's back to work, preparing for my upcoming fayres. This weekend I am at the Botley School Music Festival, this is to help raise money for their swimming pool. It should be a great event as there is lots going on there. Then in a couple of weeks I am at the Netley Steam Fair for the weekend. This is the first time I have done this fayre so I am quite excited about it but also a bit nervous about making sure I have enough stock for it. At the moment I am in the process of making some silver jewellery incorporating sea glass. I love the organic look of the sea glass so natural and beautiful and each piece completely unique. Keep an eye out on my website for my new additions. Anyway one of the latest pieces i have made is this heart pendant:
Its quite a simple design but with the hammered texture and oxidisation it gives it a bit more depth and the heart really shows up.
Anyway I must go and finish off some kiddies jewellery for the weekend before my daughter throws anymore of my beads around the place!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts