Monday 25 February 2013

Little Trinkets for Little Tinkers!

So I have spent the last few weeks working on some designs for little Tinkers for Easter.  Not everyone wants to spend money on lots of chocolate for the kiddies so I've been thinking up alternatives.  I started off with an obvious little bunny necklace, hand cut from copper with a small sterling silver heart tail. 


Then my second design incorporated my daughters friends love of deers and an upcoming birthday party which she was having at The Deer and Wildlife Park in New Forest! What better a present for a 5 year old deer lover!  




I'm going to be offering a few more designs soon, these can also be personalised if required.

Roll on spring time!  Heidi x



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts