Monday 28 April 2014

A Trip to Furzey Gardens

Hello!

Thought I would post up some photos of the beautiful Furzey Gardens in the New Forest! A friend of mine introduced me to the lovely gardens a few weeks ago and I've got to say I'm pretty hooked! The gardens are just breathtaking, I've never seen so many gorgeous wonderful colours!! Add to that the attraction of finding fairy doors which are all hidden around the garden it's a place where you can just wander and enjoy both as an adult and as a child! 

Here are some of the photos I took yesterday, although the weather wasn't the best so I don't think my photos do the colours much justice!! 

 

 

 


 

 

 

This is the wonderful building created for the Chelsea Flower Show.  The roof is made of beautiful colourful glass leaves! 
We had such a lovely day there and the beautiful colours and flowers were really inspiring! The children loved exploring to find the beautiful little fairy doors hidden at the base of trees, it really is a lovely place to go.  

Now with regard to jewellery I am busy creating at the moment in readiness for the Art & Design Market in Winchester.  I shall be there on my stall on the 18th May in Winchester High Street! Very exciting but it means I really need to make sure I have enough stock as the majority of my jewellery is held at SeaSkyArt Gallery in Hamble.  So on that note I must pop off and get some work done! I shall post some pictures of my newest pieces soon! 

Take Care
Heidi x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts