Tuesday 23 February 2010

Please Hurry Up Spring!

Well this weather is completely driving me insane! Stuck at home with a two year old every day is enough to drive anyone mad! I can not wait until Spring arrives and we see the little heads of daffodils starting to appear everywhere. With these thoughts in mind I have started trying to create some more cheerful jewellery. This is one of my latest creations using hand hammered links and a beautiful bright yellow flower ceramic bead, surely this would be enough to cheer anyone up?

Sorry this is a short post but my daughter is drastically losing interest in playing shopkeepers on her own!!! I will post again with some of my other new colourful creations once I get chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts