Friday 3 February 2012

Proud of Myself!

Hello All,

I am feeling very proud of myself, (this is not a common occurrence!) however I have had a piece of  my jewellery featured in this months 'Beads and Beyond' magazine!  It's so exciting and I have even won a £50 goody bag full of beads and tools and a gift voucher, which just adds to the excitement (can't wait to spend it!)

This is the piece featured in the magazine: -


Its part of a new range of stamped jewellery I am creating at the moment.  Tomorrow I am finally getting the house to myself so I can get my tools out and start creating some more pieces so keep an eye on my website for some new designs! 

Hope you are all well and this cold isn't getting you down too much!
Take Care
Heidi : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts