Monday 30 April 2012

Where's the Sun gone!!


Hi All

I hope you are well.  This weather is becoming more and more depressing isn't it!!??!  I am desperate to get out and see some sunshine but all I seem to be doing lately is getting wet and being trapped indoors!! Roll on some warm weather!

So I have a few bits of news from Trinkets HQ.  Firstly, I am pleased to announce that my jewellery is now in a beautiful gallery in Hamble.  The gallery is called Sea Sky Art and the details can be found on their website: - http://www.seaskyart.co.uk/.  It's a lovely gallery and has jewellery, art and ceramics from all local craftspeople.  They are also holding art classes there so check out their website for further details.  My jewellery is becoming very popular there which is a great confidence boost!  So pop along and check it out.

Also my sister, who is an amazing artist (and sister!) has been doing some really great surface pattern designing.  Her background is textile design but she has been so busy with her kiddies for the last few years its all been put on the back burner.  She has had a successful cupcake company which she really enjoys but her heart lies with pattern designing.  Her plans are to take over Paperchase but for the time being she is concentrating on getting her patterns on line and getting as much interest on her blog as she can.  Check out her site (with it's fantastic name 'caught in dreamland!' and see her wonderful patters which are inspired by nature and her gorgeous little girls!  Her blog is http://caught-in-dreamland.blogspot.co.uk/ Good Luck Claire!

This is one of her designs: -



Well I'm counting down the days until the weekend as me and my sister are off for our birthday treats to Bath.  We have two whole days away to do some shopping, get some me time and relax without kiddies hanging off us!  We may come back, we may not!!!

Please take time to check out Claires blog and get down to the Sea Sky Art gallery in Hamble. 

Take Care, Heidi x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts