Wednesday 12 September 2012

The Summer Sun is Setting!

Hey everyone,
As the sun is setting on summer I am now getting inspired by the nights closing in so much earlier and the leaves starting to get a bit crispy ready to drop to the forest floor!  My colours are changing from light blues and sea greens to deep reds, coppery tones and muggy greens.  I must admit I do love Autumn, I love the feeling and smell of the heating going on and clothing changing to warm cosy jumpers and cardigans.  My flipfloppy feet are longing to get into a warm comfy pair of boots!  I don't know about you but I am feeling a bit dry and crispy myself at the moment, much like the leaves on the trees.  I'm thinking about starting to look after myself a bit better, time whizzes by and as long as the kids are happy then so am I, but I think it's about time I started looking after myself too!  My diet is pretty good but has lots of room for improvement and the small slap of cream I put on my body after a bath doesn't seem to be doing much for my skin! Yes, I think the change of season is going to bring a change of mood to me and for the better! Do you ever feel like the change of season is a time to make a few changes at home or to yourself?  We always wait until the New Year to make resolutions well maybe we should be doing small changes throughout the year, every season brings different feelings and emotions maybe this Autumn will bring some winds of change?

Well here is some of the jewellery pieces that I have been creating: -


 
 
 
There are a few more but unfortunately my photos are all downloading!! Hopefully I'll be able to get it sorted soon!  Or check out my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/#!/TrinketsByMoonlight
 
Take Care, Heidi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts