Monday 17 January 2011

Happy New Year!

So finally I get round to posting a New Year's post.  Firstly Happy New Year to you all!  I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and have got into the swing of things this January.  It's always hard after Christmas but I think it's good to set yourself some goals to drive you through the early months of the year.  So my goals for the beginning of this year is to get some craft fairs booked in, update my website and start regularly sending a newsletter to my customers and spend some time on my new designs.  My daughter has started spending a bit more time at preschool so this will give me the opportunity to get some of these jobs underway.  Also for those of you who don't know I have another new project for June in the form of a new baby!  Yes its all very exciting and I can't wait to meet this little person who is already bumping around in my belly.  Little D is very excited although is adamant she doesn't want a little baby brother, she doesn't like boys apparently!  I think she is under the impression the baby is going to come out like one of the boys at her preschool and be all boisterous and stealing her toys!  Oh well, I have tried to explain that there isn't much that mummy and daddy can do about it and what ever will be will be!  We shall wait and see, we honestly don't mind what we have and we are sure Little D will love it when it arrives.
Well I am going to get a couple of orders out and then concentrate on my to do list!
Heidi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts