Monday 12 September 2011

Time for a few more pocket watches!!

I have been finding myself with a bit more time, don't ask me how, but I have managed to create another couple of pocketwatches which I am really pleased with.  The owl one actually sold straightaway but the 'Time for Tea' pocketwatch has just been put on my website.  I have a few more designs in the making and I am busy trying to fulfil all my ideas and designs ready for the Handmade craft fair in Winchester in November!  This event was amazing last year so please check out their website for further details: - http://www.handmadecraftfairs.co.uk/

Anyway to whet your appetite here are a few pictures of my pocketwatch necklaces: -




 

I have got some more gorgeous beads and watches on their way so I will post my new additions once they have been created.  My not so little girl has just started big school now so once I get Bonnie into a routine at home hopefully some more time will open up to allow me to get some more jewellery desigining underway!  Yay!  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts